Business Registration in Georgia
We will assist you in a company (e.g. LLC) formation in a low tax Country-Georgia. Registration of business in Georgia (both, registration as an individual and/or a company (e.g. LLC)) is possible remotely with Power of Attorney (POA) or/and in person. Business formation in Georgia is really simple process. For example, if you want to register an LLC in Tbilisi or any other big city of Georgia, it takes just a day and only up to 40 USD registration fee. You will just need a registration documents (or you can fill in sample of documents at the Public Service Hall), translator, legal address and experienced consultant to make sure that all is done correctly.
Why Georgia can be the best choice to register your business?
- Low taxes;
- Tax incentives for individuals and companies;
- Tax exemption of individuals on foreign source income;
- Tax benefits for IT companies;
- Special (beneficial) corporate income tax regime;
- Easiness of doing business;
- Low costs;
- Many others.
Notably, LLC is the most popular legal form in Georgia.
How do you start your business in the country of Georgia?
First, you need to register your company. Just contact us and we will do the whole process for you, but before doing so, we suggest you to obtain from us a very detailed and highly competent tax analyses regarding the taxation and most optimal business structure for your business in Georgia (we will provide upon your request). Having a tax consultation before setting up a company is strongly recommended as you need to know the opportunities and tax risks associated to your business in Georgia, this information will help you to plan better.
Please read our blog about how to open an LLC in Georgia.
Our company’s business registration services include:
- Registration of a company (e.g. LLC) in Georgia;
- Providing a legal address;
- Opening a business or a personal bank account remotely via POA or assisting in person;
- Registration at the tax office;
- Finding an office for your business;
- Registration as an individual entrepreneur in Georgia;
- Obtaining status of “small business” (1% taxation);
- Registration of “Virtual Zone Person” (0% corporate income tax; applicable for IT companies with some preconditions);
- Registration of “International Company” (5% corporate income tax, 5% wage tax, 0% dividend tax, 0% property tax; applicable for IT and shipping companies with some preconditions);
- Registration of a company in “Free Industrial Zones” of Georgia;
- Registration “Special Trade Company”;
Speak with a Tax Expert
Request our consultation: send us an e-mail or fill in the contact form
D.Aghmashenebeli Av. 73, Roses (Ilia) Garden, Tbilisi, Georgia
We here to help you 24/7 with experts
Latest updates in the tax residency rules for High-Net-Worth Individuals in Georgia
Georgia provides two separate rules of tax residency: First – The general, so-called 183-day rule. Second – The special rule...
The methodical instruction on the taxation of the profit tax of the person of the virtual zone
TPsolution’t note:We present to you the latest methodical guidance of the Revenue Service on the taxation of Virtual Zone Persons...
Georgia-a country providing relatively easy criteria for High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWIs) to become tax residents
Details of the HNWI Tax Residency Rule in Georgia (criteria, procedures, documents, timings, benefits, and tax consequences)Introduction:The below article is...
How to Open a Personal Bank Account in Georgia remotely
It is possible to open a personal bank account as a foreigner in Georgia remotely, even without visiting the country. In...
When is salary income taxable in Georgia and at what rate?
When is income from employment taxable in Georgia? Income from employment is taxable at 20% in Georgia either at source...
Monthly / Annual Tax Reporting Obligations in Georgia (the country)
How to comply if your Georgian business is not active every month of the year? Tax and Financial Reporting in...
New criteria must be met by Virtual Zone Persons to enjoy corporate income tax exemption in Georgia
A new guideline from the Georgian Revenue Service regarding taxation of Virtual Zone Persons in Georgia A few days ago,...
Advantages of doing business in the country of Georgia and available professional accounting services
Advantages of doing business in the country of Georgia and available professional accounting services Georgia-low tax country with easiness of...
Transfer Pricing (TP) law in Georgia (Country)
The article was initially published by Gela Barshovi on Forbes Georgia Transfer Pricing rules applicable in Georgia (in brief) Georgia...